Mystic Faery Tarot by Linda Ravenscroft
Within each of us is a star trying to be nurtured and hatched within ourselves. You don’t have to sell your soul to make your dreams come true. You don’t have to give away all the things about yourself that make you who you are. Don’t change for others because they demand it. Change those things you don’t like about yourself and nurture the rest. Hold yourself in high esteem and respect. Be humble and compassionate to others. And you will be able to let your star streak across the sky where others can see your beauty too.
Represent the essence of Enterprise & Inaction, Inspiration & Pessimism, Distinction & Disregard.
Don’t disregard your own dreams and ambitions. No one else can live your life for you. So no one else has the right to force you down a path you don’t really want to go. Whither by force or manipulation, no one has your best interests to heart more than your inner spirit. So take some time to sit down and figure out what YOU truly want from within your own soul. You might surprise yourself.
Living a life of complete happiness means allowing your inner soul to speak and guide you down the road you choose to tread. You came here with a mission and there maybe many paths in front of you that will help you manifest that mission. Someone who has decided to be a healer can study hard and become a doctor, nurse or even a spiritual holistic healer. And even on each of those healing paths, are more roads to choose from. A surgeon specializing in neuroscience, a nurse specializing in pediatric care or a healer specializing in Reiki can all complete the mission your spirit decided to work on before you were even a glint in your mother’s eyes.
No one can know what your mission is, but you. Give yourself the respect to go within and accept the gift of knowing and understanding from your higher conscious self, your soul. Give yourself the courage to walk the path you were meant to lead, and stop taking the paths others expect you to follow. It’s your life. You should be the guide for it.
A little Shamanistic Numerology today.
When I published this post, WordPress told me it was the 860th post and that number caught my attention. As you know if you’ve read my blog in the past, I like to analyze numbers when they shine a light on themselves. So here goes.
Five – The number of chaos and force, influences, and creation.
- This number is associated with Jupiter.
- This number is associated with the Holly Tree.
- This number is associated with the Wolf.
- It represents Chaos and Creation (out of chaos comes creation).
- Positive Direction: The number of leadership and the executive. This is the number of optimism and vision. Being able to see through the chaos and create success. Those with 5 in their life are assured of their own ability to succeed and create success even in adversity. They are adventurous and easily take risks.
- Negative Direction: 5 can sometimes be too risky and make decisions based on a whim instead of inner intuition and research. They can over simplify, or live in a perspective of what could be instead of what is. While this might be beneficial in business, it’s detrimental in relationships and family.
Fitting for a card that says for you to be the leader of your own path.
You can order a personal reading from Spring through the Services at Spring’s Haven. We offer both in-house and email/phone/skype consultations. As a Ministerial organization, all our consultations are private and strictly confidential.
Springwolf Reflections 2014 Motto:
I am at peace and live in the moment with all the prosperity and abundance I require!
© 2014 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.