Springwolf’s Sunday Homilies
Homily: a religious discourse that is intended primarily for spiritual education rather than doctoral instruction; a sermon.
– synonyms: sermon, lecture, discourse, address, lesson, talk, speech, oration – Homily on Wikipedia
No matter what religious path one follows, you’ll find a Priest or Priestess giving an oration to members of the community who follow that path. These are stories that share teachings of belief and practice. Oral stories that use the concept of folk-lore to explain spiritual morals, history or inspiration.
Springwolf is an ordained minister, a member in good standing of the International Metaphysical Ministry and recognized Clergy in the Commonwealth of Virginia. She’s a teacher and an initiated Shaman of the Deborean path of Pagan Metaphysics. You can learn more on the Reflections About Springwolf page. As a Pagan Metaphysical Shaman, she joins the ranks of other spiritual teachers around the world and throughout history to share her knowledge and insights to those who share her spiritual beliefs.
Homilies can be given on any day of the week and during any event or situation. Sharing a tale on Friday night around a bonfire can be a homily equal to a formal gathering on Full Moon night or during a Sabbat celebration. Spring typically shares her homilies on Sunday simply because that’s the one day during the week when most people take time to relax, sit back and give attention to their own spiritual interests.
The following are the Sunday Homilies Spring has shared here on Springwolf Reflections. This is a list of all the homilies by date that have been posted here on her blog. You can also view Spring’s favorite Reflection articles on the A-Z Reflections contents page.
Springwolf Reflection’s Sunday Homilies
- 2016/09/18 – Becoming One With Yourself – Spirit, Soul, Body – Living As One
- 2016/03/06 – It’s Ok To Cry – Let It Out
- 2015/07/26 – Forgive and Forget to Heal – The Best Revenge
- 2015/07/19 – Fake Friends Believe in Rumors – Real Friends Believe In You
- 2015/07/08 – Tying The Knot – With The Wedding Knot
- 2014/12/07 – Learning To Communicate – How We Think Impacts How We Talk
- 2014/08/24 – When The Divine Universe Speaks – We Should Take Time To Listen
- 2014/06/15 – Theology vs. Metaphysics – The Labels We Use
- 2014/06/08 – Have Faith, Not Hope – One Powerful Change Of Perspective
- 2014/05/11 – Happy Mother’s Day – 2014 – Appreciating Mom
- 2014/04/27 – The Strength In The Negative – The Balance of Positive & Negative
- 2014/04/06 – Can You Go Back In Time – Be Gracious For Who You’ve Become
- 2014/03/16 – What Is Metaphysics? – The Physics of First Principles
- 2014/02/16 – Count Your Blessings – Not Everyone Is As Fortunate As You
- 2014/02/09 – Remember Your Pride – Carry Your Happiness With You
- 2014/01/04 – A Homily: Guilt By Association? – Bigotry Cloaked In Religion Is Still Bigotry
- 2013/12/26 – Observing The Holiday – Pagans Living Amongst The Christians (At Christmas)
- 2013/12/08 – Mindfulness – Being Aware
- 2013/11/10 – Believe In Yourself – Learn To Handle The Pressure
- 2013/10/06 – Look In A Mirror – What Encounters Teach Us
- 2012/12/02 – Who is Santa Claus – A History – The Origins Of The Winter Gift Giver
- 2012/11/11 – What Is Spiritual Love? – The Love Of Tolerance
- 2012/09/30 – How You Think, Creates How You Feel – You Can Think Yourself Into Illness
- 2012/09/23 – If You Wrote A Letter To Your 16-Year Old Self – What Would You Say?
- 2012/09/16 – 10 Commandments To Live By – Keeping Your Perspectives Positive
- 2012/07/29 – It’s Nice To Have Dreams – Dreams Inspire, Empower and Create Hope
- 2012/07/22 – When Tragedy Strikes – When Bad Things Happen To Good People
- 2012/07/08 – Don’t Let Worry Make You Weary – The Challenges Of Faith and Adversity
- 2012/05/13 – Happy Mothers Day – Or “Hail To The Domestic Goddess!”
- 2012/04/29 – Getting Started On Your Spiritual Path – Starting Your Own Spiritual Journey
- 2012/04/15 – “All Paths Lead to the Same Destination” – Some Thoughts
- 2012/04/08 – Emotional Manipulation – Passive Aggression
- 2012/04/01 – The Law Of Manifestation – The Simplicity Of Success
- What Is A Spiritual Expert – The Series:
- 2012/03/11 – What Is A Spiritual Expert – Part VI – Intuitive Psychic
- 2012/03/04 – What Is A Spiritual Expert – Part V – Spiritual Teaching
- 2012/02/26 – What Is A Spiritual Expert – Part IV – Divine Holistic Healing
- 2012/02/19 – What Is A Spiritual Expert – Part III – Leadership, Guidance & Discernment
- 2012/02/12 – What Is A Spiritual Expert – Part II – A Title Is Earned. Not Taken.
- 2012/02/05 – What Is A Spiritual Expert? – Part I – Walking The Path of A Minister, Healer, Teacher & Spiritual Leader
Terms & Conditions
Duplication of any material, articles or graphics on this site, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. By using this site, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. In general, copyright registration is a legal formality intended to make a public record of the basic facts of a particular copyright. However, registration is not a condition of copyright protection. More information can be found @ copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html
© 2013-2014 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
spaceLeave a comment