It’s Friday October 4th, 2013
We hope everyone has a great 10-4 Day!!
In the world of numerology today promises to be a great day.
In Shamanistic numerology OK day is calculated 10 + 4 = 14 | 1 + 4 = 5
Five – The number of chaos and force, influences, and creation.
- This number is associated with Jupiter.
- This number is associated with the Holly Tree.
- This number is associated with the Wolf. (well you can see why I like it! )
- It represents Chaos and Creation (out of chaos comes creation).
- Positive Direction: The number of leadership and the executive. This is the number of optimism and vision. Being able to see through the chaos and create success. Those with 5 in their life are assured of their own ability to succeed and create success even in adversity. They are adventurous and easily take risks.
- Negative Direction: 5 can sometimes be too risky and make decisions based on a whim instead of inner intuition and research. They can over simplify, or live in a perspective of what could be instead of what is. While this might be beneficial in business, it’s detrimental in relationships and family.
It can also be represented by the full date: 10-4-2013
We calculate the numbers for this as: 10 + 4 + 2013 = 2027 | 2+0+2+7=11 | 1+1=2.
Two – The number of love, union or partnership, intimacy and feelings, being balanced.
- This number is associated with the Moon.
- This number is associated with the Elder Tree.
- This number is associated with the Elk.
- It represents the emotional world and feminine energy.
- Positive Direction: When 2 is present, it can denote trust, companionship, and unity. People with this number as their spiritual number are sensitive and compassionate. They make great holistic healers.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 2 can represent selfishness, jealousy, bigotry or lack of acceptance of others. Having feelings of being cut off from others or being segregated in life.
© 2013 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.