Go with the flow today and save your energy. Fighting the current will get you no where and only drain you with frustration, anger and anxiety. Things are happening as they should, in their right time and space. Push too hard and you might capsize or get stuck on the rocks. Let the flow take you where you need to be.
You’ve been working very hard this year, but sometimes you have to sit back and smell the roses, or at least take in the scenery. Relax in your boat and enjoy the ride. Don’t push against the current or try to paddle back to where you came from. Don’t force your vessel down a path it’s not intended to go. Doing so could ground your progress to a halt. Or worse, destroy your boat.
Get done what must be done as you can. But if your needs are diverted, don’t fight it or get upset. Let your attention deal with the here and now as needed. Sometimes what’s imperative can be more beneficial than what’s important. And there’s a reason your energy is needed.
Relax, don’t let little things that come up get you into a frenzy. Take them on with clear thought and a calm perspective. Every thing happens for a reason in its right time and place. Try to remember that as you deal with something unexpected. It’s not a bad thing for you and you don’t need to go looking for it. But you are the one who can take care of it and solve it with ease.
Your energy is needed and others maybe looking at how you handle this situation. Take a deep breath, think things through and the answers will come to you. What you do today could be setting something up for the fall or winter. If you want that opportunity to arise then, you must take it easy today and allow the river to guide your course forward.
I might be Pagan, but even I don’t care much for this number. But pulling the Six of Cups for the 666th post? I don’t believe in coincidence. So based on Shamanistic Numerology, what does this mean?
Standing alone we can look at a triple number as holding a message for us in Mind/Body/Spirit. Looking at it this way, the Number 6 represents:
The number of family or community, coming together in harmony, working together and being in balance together as a whole.
- This number is associated with Venus.
- This number is associated with the Alder Tree.
- This number is associated with the Red Hawk (a visionary creature).
- It represents Divine Harmony.
- Positive Direction: This is the number of family, compassion, caring, diplomacy and children. Those with 6 in their life tend to be great parents, supportive and respectful to family and friends. They honor their elders and enjoy their children.
- Negative Direction: 6 can also be the number indifference and argumentative. They can exhibit dissatisfaction through defiance and disrespect. They can fall into moments of being controlling in order to “make” things happen their way.
It doesn’t sound so bad when you put it that way and kind of goes with today’s message. If you consider there could be 4 sixes in our “coincidence” here, the post number plus the card; you can view the message as affecting Mind/Body/Spirit (You) and your connection to the Community/people around you. So today’s message from the Fae is even stronger.
But what if we calculate the number. 6+6+6=18 | 1+8=9
Nine is the number of Divinity, bringing together all forms of mind/body/spirit into one alignment.
- This number is associated with the Universe.
- This number is associated with the Oak Tree.
- This number is associated with the Raven and Crow.
- It represents the ultimate source of everything, The All, The Divine.
- Positive Direction: When 9 is present it represents accomplishment, attaining goals or dreams, the ability to achieve influence and impact over our circumstances.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 9 can be egotistical and arrogant. Making assumptions that everything revolves around its presence. Nothing else matters and there’s nothing else to consider if it doesn’t involve itself.
Even here we can see that aligning your energy with higher purpose today might be the best thing to do. And if we add the fourth 6? 9+6=15 | 1+5=6
And we’re back to where we started. Interesting, don’t you think? Not as bad as what you might have originally thought. No?
© 2013 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Go with the flow today and save your energy.