Think hard about what you want to create today, for it sets up the events you’ll go through for the rest of the year. This is a turning point day. Don’t be naive, or childish and think long term about how you want the remainder of the year to go. Be careful what you wish for. You might get it. So be sure it’s what you really want.
You have some decisions to make today and they have a profound impact on how the rest of your year will flow. So make sure you really know what you’re getting into and what you might be saying yes to. It’s a perfect day for remembering that sometimes what you “want”, isn’t always what you “need”.
You’ve worked long and hard up to this point. Careful you don’t throw that all away on one decision you might regret making. Think things through and don’t let your emotions get the best of you. Remember, not everything is as it seems.
With either option, there maybe things you’ll gain; but there will also be things you lose. Make sure you weigh both sides of the scale and really look at the benefits; and the disadvantages of both side. Your choices may mean the scale can’t be balanced for a short time. In which case, you have to decide if you’re willing to live with the highs that emerge over the lows that can’t be avoided.
If you want to remain where you are, then use caution and proceed with conservative choices. If you want to shake things up and make a change, then you might want to grab the option that is presenting itself and take a chance on something new. Take time to look within, raise your conscious thought and be one with the Divine in your life and view what lays before you from a higher Spiritual perspective. Trust yourself and your instincts, then make the best decision for you. It’s your life, don’t let someone else dictate how you’ll live it.
The 5 Minute Alignment Meditation – Take some time to align your energy with the Divine in your life and don’t be afraid to ask what you should do that benefits your spiritual mission and your physical happiness.
This is the 660th post on Springwolf Reflections. I like round numbers. A numerological view of today’s message says: 6+6=12 ; 1+2=3 ; Today’s number – 3
The number of spirit, the whole (mind/body,spirit), wisdom and enlightenment, bringing empowerment.
- This number is associated with Mars.
- This number is associated with the Birch Tree.
- This number is associated with the Snow Goose.
- It represents the energy world or physical magik. It is a number of balance for feminine and masculine energy.
- Positive Direction: 3 can denote intelligence and a unique ability to understand all sides. Because of this it’s a number of justice or fairness; being able to balance out all sides of an argument and working out the best for all sides. It’s a great number to have for those in the spiritual or legal professions.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 3 can be overbearing, intrusive and disregarding fairness. It becomes a number of judgement based on self serving outcomes or a sense of righteousness.
© 2013 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.