Wait till the fall to look back and assess how far you’ve come. Now is the time to stick to the plan and stay on task. Use your energy to create the magik you’re looking for. Success is manifesting more and more each day. So believe in yourself and you’ll be able to relax in a few more months.
Just because you’ve had a few victories doesn’t mean you can sit back and reap the rewards. There’s still work to be done and you need to keep your nose to the grindstone. Your efforts won’t be ignored. You gain ground a little bit more each week, and each month. Stick to the plan and keep moving forward.
As the fall arrives you’ll be able to take a little time to relax, but don’t count on going anywhere or doing anything big. Maybe go out to breakfast, or treat your family to a special dinner. But don’t plan on big spending ventures just yet.
Give it time and know that you are on the right track for the most part. Others are still waiting for you to complete a few tasks that are absolutely necessary for your success. Simply because things have gone well in the past few days/week doesn’t mean you can forget about those things. Get them done and out of the way.
You’ll be able to look back in October and see the great strides that have been made. If you stick to your current course. Careful you don’t fall back into bad habits and old patterns. Those will no longer serve you well. You can still do this! Don’t throw in the towel or give up now that your hard work is finally showing manifestation and promise. You can do this! Because you already have. Now keep it going.
~ Fitting post at 7:30am on 7/30
In Shamanistic numerology; 7+30=10 -> 1+0=1
One – The number of individualism, independence, the self, the physical body and contentment, the start and beginning.
- This number is associated with the Sun.
- This number is associated with the Reed Tree.
- This number is associated with the Snake.
(Today on 7/30 the snake represent healing within)
- It represents the physical world and masculine energy.
(Today that’s implemented through physical action, getting things done. Don’t put things off!)
- Positive direction: When the ’1′ enters your life it represents confidence, self respect and empowerment. It denotes new projects or situations that are present. Consider the physical implications or impacts and how they will direct the path forward. What new conditions will be created, what old situations will need to be released.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 1 indicates loneliness, feeling lost, self-doubt, poor self-confidence and illness. It shows the path of stagnation and a refusal to break old patterns that have proven to be detrimental.
© 2013 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.