Sometimes we get so busy telling others to have confidence in their knowledge and abilities that we forget to do that for ourselves. Why is that?
It doesn’t matter how many years of experience, accolades or good feedback you get from others, if you don’t believe in yourself. We all have doubts and question some of the things we do, our plans or even our dreams. Many try to put those self doubts aside and steamroll our actions forward regardless. But even having them in your subconsciousness work away at your mental or physical being.
Find something that will provide you with the confirmation you need to find that confidence within. Maybe it’s going back to school, or taking a class. Maybe it’s attaining a license of some sort, or working at a particular type of business where you can learn from others you have respect for. Whatever it is for you, start working on it for YOU.
Remember ..ego isn’t always a bad word. As with all things; it’s about balance.
I have written several articles over the years to help give yourself some inspiration, a pep talk or tools to handle stress, fear and anxiety. From ways to create plans and supports, to confidence builders that help you manifest your dreams. YOU can have the confidence within yourself to change for the better and succeed! You really can do this!! Whatever the challenge, whatever the dream; you have the ability to create and manifest success. You merely have to start Believing In You!
- As Above, So Below
- Believe In Yourself – The 10 Rules For Mental Clarity To Succeed (A list of the things I do & use).
- Be Inspired – Inspirational Resources To Keep You Moving Forward
- Don’t Let Worry Make You Weary – The Challenges Of Faith and Adversity
- How Do You Keep From Going Back – By not giving up
- It’s Nice To Have Dreams – Dreams Inspire, Empower and Create Hope
- The Law Of Manifestation – The Simplicity Of Success
- Living Your Passion
- Mindfulness – Being Aware Of Your Spiritual Manifestation
- The Seven Point Guide to Self Fulfillment – Wisdom From the Dalai Lama | From a Pagan perspective
- You Can Only Change Yourself – But That Will Change How Others Respond To YouBelieve in yourself! You Can Make A Difference In Your Own Life!