If you’ve been around here for a little while, you know that from time to time numbers catch my attention. When they do, I like to analyze their significations in relation to what’s going on with the day and where they popped up.
When those numbers are connected to my work, I like to share that insight with you. Because it might have some significance to your day.
That happened today when I posted a little News item about appearing on KAOI’s show Talk Story with Cindy Paulos. The longest running talk show on Maui, where Cindy interviews celebrities, political leaders and spiritual teachers.
I posted the news and received the notification this was 1177th post on this blog and it grabbed my attention. Trust your instincts. When something grabs your attention, whether it’s out of the ordinary or something that happens nearly every day, it’s trying to share a message with you.
Numerological Insight for 1177
Numerology is the study of the divine or mystical relationship between a count or measurement and life. It has many systems and traditions and beliefs. My practice of numerology is Shamanistic Numerology that’s based on Celtic and North American Shamanistic teachings. It’s not the only method, the best method or the true method. It’s simply one of many methods and one that resonates most with me and my personal perspectives of the Divine and the world we live in.
From a Shamanistic Numerology standpoint, today’s number is a Sub-Prime number and as a numerical number it represents the spiritual aspect of this event.
The Message of seven
#7 – The number of higher existence, the Divine realm (as in 7th Heaven), the spiritual world or spiritual body.
- This number is associated with Saturn.
- This number is associated with the Willow Tree.
- This number is associated with the Beaver.
- It represents the Divine within (the higher consciousness), The Divine Universe as a whole (all consciousness connected). It’s more of a Divine place, rather than entity. Such as Avalon, Heaven, Valhalla etc.
- Positive Direction: 7 places an emphasis on the esoteric, scholarly aspects of magik. It represents wisdom and knowledge, a higher view or long-term vision of things. The understanding of being accountable for your choices and actions, but not through making critical judgements.
- Negative Direction: 7 can place too much importance on knowledge without exercising its wisdom. Brutally honest at times when there needs to be a soft touch of compassion. Though 7 doesn’t often make negative judgements, the need to be needed and helpful can get one into trouble.
Well depending on how you react to that 10 minute segment of Talk Story, either one of these insights could fit your day. When I try to share information online, interviews, or radio shows it’s generally for the purpose of correcting misconceptions, or educating people what Paganism really is in order to build tolerance. I think both directions of this posts number fit that purpose.
Hmm. Isn’t that interesting.
© 2014 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.