Mystic Faery Tarot by Linda Ravenscroft
Grab the low hanging fruit and you’ll be sustained. There is much you can do with what you have. Turn grapes into a meal, juice or wine. Step out of the box and look at the possibilities of what can be done in order to attain what you need. Stop being so focused on what you don’t have and look at the bigger picture of what you do have. Help the positive energy move and stop the negative energy from gaining traction!
Have you gotten used to feeling stressed and looking at the lack in your life? All you’re doing is creating more of the same energy around you. If you don’t turn it around soon, things will indeed get worse before they get better.
You may not be able to take a few days off and go to the Bahamas, but you don’t have to see yourself in drudgery and chained to the spinning wheel either. Little things have changed over the past year that have eased some of your tension and stress. Allow those little positives to help you change your perspective.
Instead of waiting for the other shoe to drop, look at the different perspective. At least you don’t have to stand there barefoot and hold both shoes. You can actually put one on and ease the rocky path you’ve been walking on. Today it’s all about the spin. How you spin your tale will carry you through the rest of the month.
If you focus on the positives, no matter how small, they will be begin to grow and supplement what you’ve already accomplished. Get to it and allow your positive connection with the Divine in your life to push outside the box and open the universe of possibilities you already have within reach! You can do this! Time to stand up for yourself and stop being the “freebie” for those who are using you and / or taking you for granted.
This is the 800th post on Springwolf Reflections and I had to take note of that. In Shamanistic Numerology, the number is calculated as 8 + 0 + 0 = 8.
Eight – The number of infinity, the infinite possibilities, breaking barriers, always moving.
- This number is associated with Pluto.
- This number is associated with the Hawthorne Tree.
- This number is associated with the Deer.
- It represents our ability to strive for things, be they personal, family, professional.
- Positive Direction: When 8 is in your life it can represent a time to strive on, use innovation to overcome challenges. Endurance is a big thing with the number 8, as that effort to continue can bring great success in physical matters of profession, abundance and finance.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 8 can indicate stagnation, constantly digging a hole that’s hard to get out of. Refusal to see how patterns create dis-ease and strife. Always giving up because there’s too much in the way.
Well now, that sure does fit today’s message, doesn’t it!
You can order a personal reading from Spring through the Services at Spring’s Haven. We offer both in-house and email/phone/skype consultations. As a Ministerial organization, all our consultations are private and strictly confidential.
Springwolf Reflections 2013 Motto:
I attract and acquire more happiness and financial abundance than I know what to do with!
© 2013 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.