So yesterday Springwolf Reflections had its single Best Day ever! I don’t want that to go unnoticed or recognized by all of us here at Spring’s Haven. It’s an event worth celebrating and we couldn’t do it without all of YOU!
I can’t say thank you enough to everyone who came by our little home on the web and shared our Full Moon Friday the 13th posts and thoughts from this past week. I’m humbled by your kindness and willingness to share my words with the world.
It will be a very long time before we can break this single day record for sure! We had 6,081 visitors yesterday. The previous record was a meager 788 which occurred on another Friday the 13th.
Yesterday really was a world-wide event. I’m flabbergasted by some of the locations our visitors came from.
I may expect visitors from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Not totally surprised by visits from other places in Europe or Asia. And of course I can’t forget our friends in the Southern Hemisphere either. Thank you all for taking the time to search for information about yesterday’s special event and click a link that brought you to my little corner of the internet.
But when I see visitors from countries like North Korea, Iran, Kuwait and other places in the Middle East, I’m humbled. Even if those visitors aren’t natural citizens in those places, the act of connecting to a site like this can be dangerous. Physically dangerous. Imagine if the visitor were Iranian, how much danger could they be putting themselves in for seeking out and looking at my blog. And what if that citizen were a woman? These are not trivial matters and actions that shouldn’t be taken for granted by anyone.
It might be a stretch for some to think that way, but anything is possible. I can’t ignore that in some places of the world, it takes an effort to get around the barriers set by some governments to access information on the internet. Especially when that information is something that government doesn’t agree with. In some of those places, doing something like that can be life threatening.
I thank everyone, from everywhere who came by this week. I’m truly thrilled and humbled. I appreciate all of those who also elected to follow my blog and I hope we can continue to keep your interest and share some perspectives that open new doors and expand your understanding of the world around us all. Thank you!
You may also like these articles about Friday the 13th:
- Happy Full Moon Friday the 13th for 2014! – Sharing a full moon blessing.
- The History of Friday The 13th – A Good Day For Pagans.
- The Numerology Of Friday June 13, 2014.
- Friday, the 13th and The Full Moon.
- The Popularity of Friday the 13th.
- Shamanistic Numerology.
- The Full Moon By Name.
- Sunday Homily: Have Faith, Not Hope.
Those of you who have followed my blog for a while, you know that the number 4 is my favorite number and that it often shows up in my life when meaningful things happen. As I posted this article, WordPress let me know this was the 1044th post on Springwolf Reflections. I find that highly appropriate!
From a Shamanistic Numerology standpoint it’s even more applicable! How kewl is this:
Nine – The number of Divinity, bringing together all forms of mind/body/spirit into one alignment.
- This number is associated with the Universe.
- This number is associated with the Oak Tree.
- This number is associated with the Raven and Crow.
- It represents the ultimate source of everything, The All, The Divine.
- Positive Direction: When 9 is present it represents accomplishment, attaining goals or dreams, the ability to achieve influence and impact over our circumstances.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 9 can be egotistical and arrogant. Making assumptions that everything revolves around its presence. Nothing else matters and there’s nothing else to consider if it doesn’t involve itself.
© 2014 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.