Mathematics is the only language shared by all humans regardless of culture, religion, or gender. Today stood out for me, because of a pattern I saw when I posted today’s Tarot Meditation Insight. In my strange brain, I saw a 7 and it clicked that two 7s, are 14 and there’s two 14s in today’s date. Well that seemed interesting to me for some reason. Maybe because 4 is my favorite number. So I decided to look into the number from a Shamanistic Numerology standpoint.
A quick review
Prime numbers are those numbers that are specific to you, your birthday, social security or other numbers that will stick with you throughout your lifetime.
Sub-Prime numbers are numbers associated with you that change over time. Your phone number, an employee number, drivers license number and other things like that. A date falls into the category of Sub-Prime, because it only comes around once and quickly changes to the next day in the scheme of your lifetime.
There are two ways to look at the date, through the numerical view 07/14/2014; including the full year would be the official way to view the date. And the alphanumeric view July 14, 2014, where we convert the alphanumeric characters into numbers. The J becomes 10, the U becomes 21 and so on.
The numerical number represents the spiritual aspect of the day. And the alphanumeric version represents the aspects of physical life. This provides an “as above, so below” concept to the date. A balance of spiritual and physical energies that maybe in play throughout the entire day.
Numerical Spiritual Aspect
First we’ll look at the numeric view.
The Number 1:One – The number of individualism, independence, the self, the physical body and contentment, the start and beginning.
- This number is associated with the Sun.
- This number is associated with the Reed Tree.
- This number is associated with the Snake.
- It represents the physical world and masculine energy.
- Positive direction: When the ’1′ enters your life it represents confidence, self respect and empowerment. It denotes new projects or situations that are present. Consider the physical implications or impacts and how they will direct the path forward. What new conditions will be created, what old situations will need to be released.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 1 indicates loneliness, feeling lost, self-doubt, poor self-confidence and illness. It shows the path of stagnation and a refusal to break old patterns that have proven to be detrimental.
Alphanumeric Physical Aspect
Now the Alphanumeric value.
The number 8:
Eight – The number of infinity, the infinite possibilities, breaking barriers, always moving.
- This number is associated with Pluto.
- This number is associated with the Hawthorne Tree.
- This number is associated with the Deer.
- It represents our ability to strive for things, be they personal, family, professional.
- Positive Direction: When 8 is in your life it can represent a time to strive on, use innovation to overcome challenges. Endurance is a big thing with the number 8, as that effort to continue can bring great success in physical matters of profession, abundance and finance.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 8 can indicate stagnation, constantly digging a hole that’s hard to get out of. Refusal to see how patterns create dis-ease and strife. Always giving up because there’s too much in the way.
Whatever the day holds for you, I hope you go out and make it a good one!
~ Springwolf 🐾
© 2014 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.