If you’ve followed my blog here for any length of time, you may know that Four has meaning to me. It’s my favorite number, my lucky number and it always catches my attention.
Tonight I posted a new article, “The Traditions Of The Tarot” and WordPress let me know this was the 1404th post on my blog. So I decided to mark the occasion with a little numerological insight.
If you’ve seen my number insights before you know that Mathematics is the only language shared by all humans regardless of culture, religion, or gender. Numerology is the study of the divine or mystical relationship between a count or measurement and life. It has many systems, traditions and beliefs.
My practice of numerology is Shamanistic Numerology that’s based on Celtic and North American Shamanistic teachings. It’s not the only method, the best method or the true method. It’s simply one of many methods and one that resonates most with me and my personal perspectives of the Divine and the world we live in.
From a Shamanistic Numerology standpoint, the number of a post is a Sub-Prime number and as a numerical number it represents the spiritual aspect of the event its associated with.
A quick review;
Prime numbers are those numbers that are specific to you, your birthday, social security or other numbers that will stick with you throughout your lifetime. Sub-Prime numbers are numbers associated with you that change over time. Your phone number, an employee number, drivers license number and so on. Even the number of a post on your blog.
I like looking for the insight behind the number of a post to see how the derived meaning may relate to the topic.
The Number Nine:
The number of Divinity, bringing together all forms of mind/body/spirit into one alignment.
- This number is associated with the Universe.
- This number is associated with the Oak Tree.
- This number is associated with the Raven and Crow.
- It represents the ultimate source of everything, The All, The Divine.
- Positive Direction: When 9 is present it represents accomplishment, attaining goals or dreams, the ability to achieve influence and impact over our circumstances.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 9 can be egotistical and arrogant. Making assumptions that everything revolves around its presence. Nothing else matters and there’s nothing else to consider if it doesn’t involve itself.
Well considering that post was talking about a tool for Divination which is acquiring messages from the Divine, the ultimate source of everything, it seems to fit. Taking care of your tarot deck is a method of attaining goals, specifically accomplishing the connection to the Divine and the cards to acquire information and messages. Those messages are used to influence our circumstances through gaining knowledge and becoming more informed to make better choices that promote our goals.
I think that fits rather nicely,
© 2015 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.