Well now that we’ve corrected the big mistake we made on the numerology section, of the blog (A Correction – In Full Disclosure), I’m going to jump right in and share some numerological insight for something I discovered today, and that I found kind of interesting and intriguing.
If you’ve seen my number insights before you know that Mathematics is the only language shared by all humans regardless of culture, religion, or gender. Numerology is the study of the divine or mystical relationship between a count or measurement and life. It has many systems and traditions and beliefs. My practice of numerology is Shamanistic Numerology that’s based on Celtic and North American Shamanistic teachings. It’s not the only method, the best method or the true method. It’s simply one of many methods and one that resonates most with me and my personal perspectives of the Divine and the world we live in.
From a Shamanistic Numerology standpoint, today’s number is a Sub-Prime number and as a numerical number it represents the spiritual aspect of this event.
So here’s what happened.
Today I was looking for some settings on Facebook and I was having a terrible time trying to find where they moved the options to. Actually I never did find them and eventually gave up to go on to other things. But, in the process of looking I noticed that I now have 703 friends on my page and 74 followers. 777 total. Now that’s an interesting number and of course it made me wonder what the message is behind that. The fact that today is 07/17 adds to that pattern of 7s. Hmm.
When I make a picture that’s going to be temporary and can be replaced quickly there after I put it in a temp folder and save it to whatever my graphics package chooses to call it. Interesting “coincidence” (I don’t believe in coincidence), the package named it “image7.jpg”. Seriously I’m not making it up. 😉
Ok, what do all these 7s mean?
With all these recurring 7s I have to start looking at this by look at seven all by itself. Well I’m not about to think of Facebook as a spiritual realm. Sorry, can’t expand my mind of possibilities that far. But I can see my page itself and what is shared there as being a realm of spirituality. That’s what I created it for, so is this merely confirmation that what I wanted to create has been created? Possibly.
Seven – The number of higher existence, the Divine realm (as in 7th Heaven), the spiritual world or spiritual body.
- This number is associated with Saturn.
- This number is associated with the Willow Tree.
- This number is associated with the Beaver.
- It represents the Divine within (the higher consciousness), The Divine Universe as a whole (all consciousness connected). It’s more of a Divine place, rather than entity. Such as Avalon, Heaven, Valhalla etc.
- Positive Direction: 7 places an emphasis on the esoteric, scholarly aspects of magik. It represents wisdom and knowledge, a higher view or long-term vision of things. The understanding of being accountable for your choices and actions, but not through making critical judgements.
- Negative Direction: 7 can place too much importance on knowledge without exercising its wisdom. Brutally honest at times when there needs to be a soft touch of compassion. Though 7 doesn’t often make negative judgements, the need to be needed and helpful can get one into trouble.
Analysis of 777:
To analyze the occurrence that started all this to begin with I’d add the numbers together. So 703 friends and 74 followers is 777 connections.
If you were to read the synopsis of what we’re trying to create at Spring’s Haven, you’ll see it says:
“The ministry of Spring’s Haven is focused on understanding spirituality to bring about tolerance and peace. Our goal is to facilitate holistic spiritual awareness, enlightenment, wellness and self empowerment through education and celebration.”
Help others find their own confidence, and achieve their own empowerment is a big thing with me. Because I don’t want you, my readers, friends, and clients to merely empower your spiritual path; but every aspect of your life. Feeling empowered means you have the confidence to build your own confidence of self, to strength your physical body and health, to expand your awareness of spirit. Basically to balance every aspects of your life. This number further provides a confirmation of this success on my little FB page. At least I don’t think my posts are overbearing, intrusive and disregard fairness.
Three – The number of spirit, the whole (mind/body,spirit), wisdom and enlightenment, bringing empowerment.
- This number is associated with Mars.
- This number is associated with the Birch Tree.
- This number is associated with the Snow Goose.
- It represents the energy world or physical magik. It is a number of balance for feminine and masculine energy.
- Positive Direction: 3 can denote intelligence and a unique ability to understand all sides. Because of this it’s a number of justice or fairness; being able to balance out all sides of an argument and working out the best for all sides. It’s a great number to have for those in the spiritual or legal professions.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 3 can be overbearing, intrusive and disregarding fairness. It becomes a number of judgement based on self-serving outcomes or a sense of righteousness.
What about the 07/17 doesn’t it have something to share? Sure why not. But to analyze a date, we really should add the year. I know from some of the comments you’ve made on my posts, and the messages you’ve sent me directly that everyone is going through some form of struggle in the past year or past few months.
Many of the Tarot messages I’ve pulled in the past few months have also dealt with change, moving forward and letting go of the past and old patterns that are holding things back. We all have some of that happening and we’re enduring with as much grace and stability as we can. I think this one fits too in a generic way.
Four – The number of progression, the circle of life or the change of seasons, movement and cycles, the ability to endure, stability.
- This number is associated with Mercury.
- This number is associated with the Mountain Ash Tree.
- This number is associated with the Otter.
- It represents the flow of spirit and nature.
- Positive Direction: 4 is the number of nature. It embodies the talent of instinct and the ability to change and fit in with its surroundings. It is a mailable number that feels comfortable in the spirit world as equally as it does in the physical world.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 4 can indicate instability, being flighty and having a need to get back to your roots. Feeling confused and not being able to make decisions, or choices on your own.
For fun, if we look at only the month/day alone, it would calculate to 6 (7+1+7=15 / 1+5=6). It still works out nicely. With 777 of you connected on FB, it is a community that has come together in harmony. There are many diverse perspectives in this group and not all of you are pagan, or even metaphysical in general. But as a whole, I often feel a nice balance of energy from everyone and I’m ever so appreciative your connections. Thank you!
Six – The number of family or community, coming together in harmony, working together and being in balance together as a whole.
- This number is associated with Venus.
- This number is associated with the Alder Tree.
- This number is associated with the Red Hawk.
- It represents Divine Harmony.
- Positive Direction: This is the number of family, compassion, caring, diplomacy and children. Those with 6 in their life tend to be great parents, supportive and respectful to family and friends. They honor their elders and enjoy their children.
- Negative Direction: Six can also be the number of indifference and argument. It can exhibit dissatisfaction through defiance and disrespect. It can fall into moments of being controlling in order to “make” things happen their way. Which never lasts for the long-term.
The Total Analysis
What if all these numbers are meant to be merged and connected? Can we do that? Sure why not, it’s simply more math. (I really don’t like math by the way). But we have another four to talk about.
The positive direction of 4’s movement is exceptionally interesting.
It embodies the talent of instinct and the ability to change and fit in with its surroundings. It is a mailable number that feels comfortable in the spirit world as equally as it does in the physical world.
I’ve been writing an article today that will be published tomorrow that fits this concept exactly! Being mailable and not rigid, to fit within your surroundings and to be come one with what’s around you is not only a good idea, but it reminds us to stop struggling and trying to force things where we want them to be, instead of allowing the to flow where they need to be.
When you come across a number or what seems to be a strange “coincidence” of recurring numbers, the Divine is trying to tell you something. Take a few moments to notice their presence in your day or life. Do a little analysis and apply their insight to the event or issue where they appeared. You could find a message of confirmation, a suggestion for what you may need to change or work on, or what you might be able to take advantage with. Be attentive and expand the insight of your day.
© 2014 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.