Don’t get too tied up in the details, you’re liable to miss the benefits of being stuck where you are. You can fight against the challenge, causing harm or opening old wounds. You can ignore your instincts and end up putting yourself in a dangerous or unwanted situation. Or you can take it in stride, trusting that the Divine Universe is trying to keep you safe from harm.
Sometimes we think we have to be in a certain place (either physical or mental) in order to complete a task or focus on a project. Today the Divine Universe might be trying to keep you safe from unseen forces that can cause harm. Listen to your gut instincts and follow what it tells you. There’s a reason you’re tied to a place or situation at the moment. Go with the flow and you’ll be able to get through this struggle and reap the benefits.
Give yourself a chance to be grounded in the love and compassion that surrounds you. You don’t need to engage in the conflict or strife blowing in the breeze at every turn. Much of the anxiety is based in fear which isn’t part of your world or your domain. There’s no reason to get involved in someone else’s mess.
By this evening, it will become clear why you needed to stay put. Count your blessings, because you chose to listen to your instincts. Others may have felt they didn’t have that choice and became embroiled in a situation they would have rather avoided at all cost. Don’t gloat about your decision to listen to your own intuition. Show some kindness and compassion for those who felt pressured to push the limits and fell into the trap.
A little numerology:
Swords represent Strength & Weakness, Endurance & Struggle, Respect & Animosity. But that Nine really popped out at me today and I thought we should think about what it’s telling us too.
Nine is a spiritual number that represents the whole of something.
The Whole Nine Yards – refers to something that’s complete or full and comes from the length required to make a perfect Great Kilt.
Nine can also refer to the whole being, Mind, Body and Spirit. In some cultures, each of these aspects has its own component or group of the Mind, Body, Spirit. In other words, the Mind has the aspects of Mind, Body, Spirit within itself. In order to complete a whole or full being, you need all 9 components.
In Shamanistic Numerology, Nine is defined as:
The number of Divinity, bringing together all forms of mind/body/spirit into one alignment.
- This number is associated with the Universe.
- This number is associated with the Oak Tree.
- This number is associated with the Raven and Crow.
- It represents the ultimate source of everything, The All, The Divine.
- Positive Direction: When 9 is present it represents accomplishment, attaining goals or dreams, the ability to achieve influence and impact over our circumstances.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 9 can be egotistical and arrogant. Making assumptions that everything revolves around its presence. Nothing else matters and there’s nothing else to consider if it doesn’t involve itself.
- The 5 Minute Alignment Meditation – A Spiritual Approach
- The 5 Minute Meditation For Balance – Balancing Your Energies
- As Above, So Below – The Importance of Balance
About The Tarot, history, perspectives, how to read the cards and more.
We use the Mystic Faery Tarot by Linda Ravenscroft, the Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti and the Steampunk Tarot by Aly Fell for our daily drawings. You can learn more about these beautiful decks on Amazon.com. Read more about the Tarot and our Tarot Meditation insights.
© 2018 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.