Stop focusing on the negative or worrying about what you’ll have to do if things don’t happen. Nothing is set in stone and there’s no reason to wait for the other shoe to drop. You’re creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. You’ve won the little battles and forging ahead. All you need to do is be patient and allow everything to manifest in the right time and space. Stay Mindful and positive. Things are going to be fine.
The ships are on the move and getting closer to manifesting in your physical world. The energy has been sent on within the smoke signals and they have been received in the spiritual world. And no matter how much you’ve tried to sabotage your plans, you’ve managed to keep the messages and energy going in the right direction.
Have Faith and stop allowing the hope to fall into despair. Thinking the worst is going to take the positive energies you worked so hard on, to fade and transform. What you put out, you will bring back and attract to you. Stop it already! Geez!
Stop giving lip service to what you believe and start living it! Allow the Divine force in your life to take care of you as you are intended to be. It’s not easy waiting and trying to be patient. There are even lessons in that exercise to be learned and experienced. Spend some time meditating on what that lesson is for you and allow it to bring wisdom into your day.
Keep your perspectives moving toward the warmth of the fire. See yourself rising out of the ashes with greater success than how you went into this mess. Imagine yourself driving your new car as you’re driving down the road. Put the positive day dreams into the moment and allow yourself to feel the success as if you have already grabbed hold of the brass ring. It’s yours for the taking.
Additional Reading for Today:
- The Shield of Success – Visualizing and Creating A Shield of Success
- 10 Commandments To Live By – Keeping Your Perspectives Positive
- Mindfulness – Being Aware Of Your Spiritual Manifestation
- Morning Work – Setting A Positive Flow | For your day, week, month, life
- The Seven Point Guide to Self Fulfillment – Wisdom From the Dalai Lama | From a Pagan perspective
.A Little Numerological Insight:
When I posted today’s card, WordPress let me know this was the 1313th post on Reflections. Now that’s a number that will catch your attention. Pagans would notice the duplication of 13 as a pattern denoting a message. To us 13 is the number of Transition and change. That alone fits today’s message. That there’s two 13s also seems significant. Today’s card reminds us that how we think on a spiritual level will impact what we create on a physical level. As Above, So Below.
If you’ve seen my number insights before you know that Mathematics is the only language shared by all humans regardless of culture, religion, or gender. Numerology is the study of the divine or mystical relationship between a count or measurement and life. It has many systems and traditions and beliefs. My practice of numerology is Shamanistic Numerology that’s based on Celtic and North American Shamanistic teachings. It’s not the only method, the best method or the true method. It’s simply one of many methods and one that resonates most with me and my personal perspectives of the Divine and the world we live in.
From a Shamanistic Numerology standpoint, today’s number is a Sub-Prime number and as a numerical number it represents the spiritual aspect of this event.
Four – The number of progression, the circle of life or the change of seasons, movement and cycles, the ability to endure, stability.
- This number is associated with Mercury.
- This number is associated with the Mountain Ash Tree.
- This number is associated with the Otter.
- It represents the flow of spirit and nature.
- Positive Direction: 4 is the number of nature. It embodies the talent of instinct and the ability to change and fit in with its surroundings. It is a mailable number that feels comfortable in the spirit world as equally as it does in the physical world.
- Negative Direction: In reverse 4 can indicate instability, being flighty and having a need to get back to your roots. Feeling confused and not being able to make decisions, or choices on your own.
Now that seriously fits what we’ve been going through this week. Don’t you think? So stop worrying. You’ll make yourself sick.
Personal Readings From Springwolf
If you enjoy our Daily Tarot Meditation Insights, check out the additional Services from Spring’s Haven. We offer both in-house and email/phone/Skype consultations. As a Ministerial organization, all our consultations are private and strictly confidential.
We use the Mystic Faery Tarot by Linda Ravenscroft and the Steampunk Tarot by Aly Fell for our daily drawings. You can learn more about these beautiful decks on Amazon.com. Read more about the Tarot and our Tarot Meditation insights.
© 2015 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.