If you’ve been to Reflections before, you may know that 4 is my most favorite number. It has always been present when important events have occurred in my life. So of course I was going to take a look at what the number means within a Numerological perspective.
So does the date have meaning? If you believe in numerology of course it means something. But which numerological method you follow, will impact the analysis of the number.
Many people think there is only one pattern of number analysis. In actuality there are several. Mathematics is the only language shared by all humans regardless of culture, religion, or gender.
Many of the ancient cultures: Babylon, China, Egypt, India,and Japan were using forms of numerology long before the Greeks and Romans. Over the centuries each culture has created its own method of analyzing numbers, or they’ve put their own spin on existing methods.
Numerology is the study of the divine or mystical relationship between a count or measurement and life. It has many systems, traditions and beliefs. To learn more about Numerology, you can read The Bare Minimum Basics of Numerology and begin your own research.
For now, it’s 4.14.14; sure is a lot of 4s. So what significance is in today’s date?
The method of Numerology I’m most familiar with is the Shamanistic system. Here we’d add each number and continue adding until the sum is a single digit. When we talk about the relationship of this to that, we’re talking about the correspondence of things. In this case what that digit means or represents depends on the numerological method you follow.
The Shamanistic Analysis of April 4th, 2014
There are two ways to look at today’s date. We’ll start with the Alphanumeric version first. This view of today’s date represents the physical impacts and aspects of life. It describes how the spiritual mission or impact will apply to the physical events of the day. How choices made can influence what physical challenges may be faced and potentially overcome.
Five – The number of chaos and force, influences, and creation.
- This number is associated with Jupiter.
- This number is associated with the Holly Tree.
- This number is associated with the Wolf.
- It represents Chaos and Creation (out of chaos comes creation).
- Positive Direction: The number of leadership and the executive. This is the number of optimism and vision. Being able to see through the chaos and create success. Those with 5 in their life are assured of their own ability to succeed and create success even in adversity. They are adventurous and easily take risks.
- Negative Direction: 5 can sometimes be too risky and make decisions based on a whim instead of inner intuition and research. They can over simplify, or live in a perspective of what could be instead of what is. While this might be beneficial in business, it’s detrimental in relationships and family.
The Shamanistic Analysis of 04.14.2014
The calculation of the numerical view of a date represents the Spiritual energy surrounding the day. It can be used to analyze the spiritual purpose or mission of the day, what the strengths or challenges might be in play and can provide insight to look for opportunities or be prepared for challenges. This is all about the inner soul of the day and the flow of the spiritual energy that maybe in play.
7 – Seven – The number of higher existence, the Divine realm (as in 7th Heaven), resting in the spiritual world or spiritual body.
- This number is associated with Saturn.
- This number is associated with the Willow Tree.
- This number is associated with the Beaver.
- It represents the Divine within (the higher consciousness), The Divine Universe as a whole (all consciousness connected). It’s more of a Divine place, rather than entity. Such as Avalon, Heaven, Valhalla etc.
- Positive Direction: 7 places an emphasis on the esoteric, scholarly aspects of magik. It represents wisdom and knowledge, a higher view or long term vision of things. The understanding of being accountable for your choices and actions, but not through making critical judgements.
- Negative Direction: 7 can place too much importance on knowledge without exercising its wisdom. Brutally honest at times when there needs to be a soft touch of compassion. Though 7 doesn’t often make negative judgements, the need to be needed and helpful can get one into trouble.
What ever your day holds for you, go out and make it a good one with a positive outlook and feeling of personal empowerment. You can use the energy of 8 and 7 to conquer the day, overcome challenges and advance your efforts with a higher understanding of what may come.