Your cup runneth over with healing and compassion. Believe it or not, success surrounds you as the sun rises today. Take a little time to celebrate and let go of the stress you’ve been hanging onto. Don’t worry about the tears of joy, you’ve earned the right to shed them.
The cup you’ve been filling all this time is finally reaching the brim. You’ve put a lot of healing into that potion and it’s finally paying off. The light of success is upon you and whether you see it or not, a lot of work is going on behind the scenes.
You are being chosen and you’re the one who will be rewarded for all the hard work you’ve been doing. Make sure you’re ready to take on the new responsibilities of your life. Tomorrow get focused, document the next steps and be prepared for when the doors open.
Take a little time to celebrate and let go of the anxiety you’ve held onto for so long. You deserve the down time and you deserve to be happy and revel in the new!
Remind yourself the results are in and you’re going to be fine. You’ve earned it. You deserve it. And it can and will be yours!
This is post 555. I love numbers like that. When a number appears in a 3-digit pattern like this, it could represent influence over the Mind/Body/Spirit aspects in your life. In which case we would apply the meaning of 5 from numerology to each area of your life.
Five – The number of chaos and force, influences, and creation.
- This number is associated with Jupiter.
- This number is associated with the Holly Tree.
- This number is associated with the Wolf.
- It represents Chaos and Creation (out of chaos comes creation).
- Positive Direction: The number of leadership and the executive. This is the number of optimism and vision. Being able to see through the chaos and create success. Those with 5 in their life are assured of their own ability to succeed and create success even in adversity. They are adventurous and easily take risks.
- Negative Direction: 5 can sometimes be too risky and make decisions based on a whim instead of inner intuition and research. They can over simplify, or live in a perspective of what could be instead of what is. While this might be beneficial in business, it’s detrimental in relationships and family.
But another approach in numerology for a 3 digit number is to add the numbers together to a single digit. 555 becomes 5+5+5=15 | 1+5=6.
Six – The number of family or community, coming together in harmony, working together and being in balance together as a whole.
- This number is associated with Venus.
- This number is associated with the Alder Tree.
- This number is associated with the Red Hawk.
- It represents Divine Harmony.
- Positive Direction: This is the number of family, compassion, caring, diplomacy and children. Those with 6 in their life tend to be great parents, supportive and respectful to family and friends. They honor their elders and enjoy their children.
- Negative Direction: 6 can also be the number indifference and argumentative. They can exhibit dissatisfaction through defiance and disrespect. They can fall into moments of being controlling in order to “make” things happen their way.
Which ever approach you see today, the message is for you and should be applied or joined with the message of today’s Tarot card to further explain the meaning of the day’s insight. Either way, it looks like it should be a good day for some folks!
© 2013 Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf Reflections / Springs Haven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.